.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2/08/2007

Woman Recalls Horror of Hypnosis From Enya Music

(DeKalb, IL) Megan Kingsbury, speaking with National Nitwit reporters, recounted a recent incident that she says has left her "scarred and devastated."

"I was reading a book in my living room when that song 'Sail Away' by Enya shuffled on the CD player," she said, unconsciously shivering as she relived the moment. "I think my roommate put it on there. Anyways, within seconds I noticed this light tingling in my fingers and toes. I didn't pay it much attention, but maybe it was like a warning sign."

Kingsbury said that the music suddenly left her in a hypnotic state, and that she became "totally paralyzed."

"I was extremely disoriented, normal reality had just disappeared, I was physically dizzy and unable to move," she said, staring into the distance. "Then I got this paranoia that I was going to die because the music had taken control of me, which was mixed with periodic flashes where my surroundings would hang motionless and appear really beautiful and I felt alternately painless and petrified."

For what seemed like hours, said Kingsbury, the Enya music pinned her in her living room chair.

"My entire visual field was vibrating. Full of crazy patterns, everything was so patterned...and vibrating. The walls were fucking breathing," she shuddered. "And I couldn't move, I was just... just forever motionless."

The music of Enya: Light, ethereal, and paralysis-inducing

Kingsbury said that, in her state of catatonia, she began to observe bizarre changes in her physical form as the CD ended and the paralysis began to subside.

"My body-perception was mostly normal from the top of my head down to my neck, but then my body narrowed down to an infinitely thin dot at this point in my chest," she said, wiping away a tear. "Then it flowed down about three feet, curved around behind my back and below my waist, where it then flowed off into infinity. I became atemporal. I existed both without time and through an infinite amount of time. Damn you, Enya!"

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Enya sucks worse than anything has ever sucked in the history of sucky things.
 
"I was reading a book in my living room when that song 'Sail Away' by Enya shuffled on the CD player," she said, unconsciously shivering as she relived the moment. "I think my roommate put it on there. Anyways, within seconds I noticed this light tingling in my fingers and toes. I didn't pay it much attention, but maybe it was like a warning sign."

It was an ORGASM...

You should have known that.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2007, National Nitwit ® . Unauthorized duplication prohibited, but feel free to link away. This is a satirical newspaper, and many of these stories are fictional. You have to guess which ones are faked. National Nitwit ® uses invented names in its stories, except when public figures are being satirized, or when we post a real story. Any other use of real names is accidental and coincidental. Subcomandante Bob once got jiggy with your mom, and she does things in bed that would shock you, dude. The content of this website is the property of National Nitwit ® and its authors, and may not be reprinted or retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of the publisher. National Nitwit® is not designed for readers under 18 years of age. FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, sustainable development, environmental, community and worker health, democracy, public disclosure, corporate accountability, and social justice issues, mostly because hot college women are also interested in the same issues. Go figure. Anyways, we believe this constitutes a "fair use" of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without fee or payment of any kind to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes, except when you are using it to get laid. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?